Saturday, February 6, 2010

2nd post

Wow, this is my 1st post in 2010. haha, I have been a long time didn't update my blog because I am so lazy on writting. I think this is the lamest excuse for me.

Still left 3 more days then I can go back to jinjang to celebrate chinese new year with my family and visit my friends. Hope that this year can win some pocket money lar. Really not like the feeling of become a donator. This is a brand new year and what I hope is just as my email address which is startfromzero71@hotmail.com. Whatever happened at the last year are no longer important to me. I got no time to hestitate in the past. What I can do is move forward and strongly belief that tomorrow will become better concept.

I had attended the pesta Tahun Baru Cina 2010 at dewan UNIMAS last night. In my opinion, the overall performance for this year is worse than last year or maybe my hungry feeling had affected my judgement.

Yesterday also my happiest day because I had buy a second hand camera from Ooi Mon. Even though it is a second hand camera, but I will appreciate it and use it carefully.

Honestly, I am still not used to write blog, so I think this all what I want to write. My 3rd blog will be coming soon. may be before go back to Kuala Lumpur, or after reach Kuala Lumpur. Welcome to give some comment and sorry if I had wrote something that make someone else 'pek cek ' or dulan...

Happy Chinese New Year
GONG XI FAT CHAI

0 comments:

Post a Comment